Get Info Now
Fill out form to get all your answers by email
- Financial Aid
- Class Schedule
- Career Info
- Job Placement
The Addictions and Community Services Worker program is comprised of on-campus lectures and labs, field trips, industry-related projects, and a work experience component that provides the student with the theory, hands-on experience, and applied learning opportunities. The program prepares the graduate for entry-level positions in community social services with particular attention to the specific needs of people affected with addiction. Students will have a firm grasp on the fundamentals related to addictions and community services, building relationships, life management, and professional and workplace skills.
- High school graduation or equivalent*, OR mature student** status.
- Criminal record check (in accordance with the Criminal Records Review Act)
- Immunization report (form provided by college)
- Complete ‘Student Declaration – Social Services Worker Programs’ form (provided by college).
* From an English-language teaching institution.
** 19 years of age upon starting classes and Pass the college's admissions test.
This program has been approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training.